Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of Customer Service Engineer.
Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Customer Services professional having good experience in servicing and maintenance of medical imaging equipment. (preferably Computed Tomography (CT) or Magentic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machines)
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Installation & Service support for equipment such as CT/MRI/Cathlab
- Handling breakdowns, updates calls, safety checks and closure of calls.
- Routine maintenance, tune ups, calibration, quality checks of the systems to ensure uptime of systems.
- Machine demonstrations and first level application to user.
- Remote service through Siemens Remote Service(SRS) connectivity.
- Selling of spare parts, consumables, contracts and renewals.
- Collaborate with service partners for outsourced business, OEM products, spare parts and tools requirements.
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical/Biomedical engineering
- Freshers or 1-2 years of experience in service
Job/Req. ID: 320840
Location: Guwahati, Assam
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.