Honeywell is conducting an interview for the post of R&D Engineer/Scientist I.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BE or ME in Mechanical Engineering. Relevant industrial experience.
- Aerospace experience will be added advantage
- 1-3 Years of experience required
- Possesses understanding and good technical knowledge in the areas of Mechanical engineering, Manufacturing process with shop floor experience.
- Good experience in conceptual design
- Ability to create and interpret Engineering Drawings.
- Good understanding and interpretation of GD&T.
- Knowledge on Raw materials selection
- Familiarity with full design life cycle process.
- Hands on experience in Pro/E (preferred) and / or NX
- Ability to deliver informative and well-organized presentations.
- Knowledge in Value Engineering projects
- Good team player, attitude and continuous learning
- Good in problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and/or hands on experience in ANSYS/NX analysis tools
Job/Req. ID: HRD173971
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.