Emerson is conducting an interview for the post of CAD Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work on selected design projects as a member. Provide backup support as needed for other projects
- Prepare assembly design layouts with complete GD&T, analysis of fits and clearances.
- Develop 3D solid models and assemblies of design components.
- Provide necessary drawings/3D models required from concept through production.
- Provide drawing packages including details, assemblies.
- Good understanding of Dimension scheme
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required.
- Adherence to quality process. On time delivery & Quality of the deliverables
Communicate and coordinate results with the team members
- Collaboratively work with other teams
- Willingness to learn is critical
- Drive various organizational initiatives
- Person will be handling all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications independently
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering with relevant exposure to design environment at 3 to 5 years
- Software skills: Creo (mid – expert level)
- Aware of PDMLink Practices
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Good Knowledge of Solenoid Valves, Relief valve, Actuators
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working.
- Working knowledge of GD&T and International Standards preferred
- Good drawing reading and understanding abilities
- Respect company’s values and ethics
- A willingness to learn is critical
- Good communication skills are desirable
Job/Req. ID: 22016397
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.