Microchip’s Corporate Design Automation (DA) team in Chennai is looking for a motivated final year post-graduate student for an Engineering Intern position.
Job duties and responsibilities:
In this role you will contribute to design, implementation and maintenance of application software solutions that cater to the needs of the corporate engineering community. You will collaborate with the Development Team across the globe and generate innovative ideas to solve complex problems. This position will give you a good opportunity to learn and solve real world problems for which we will give you the required guidance and support.
Qualified applicants will possess the following experience:
- Good understanding of software engineering and programming skills
- Exposure to Data structures and Algorithms
- Proficiency in any Scripting Languages preferably Python
- Understanding of XML
- Knowledge of both Linux and Windows environments.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Microcontroller concepts and hardware representation is a plus
- Educational Qualification: M.E / M.Tech in CSE / IT / ECE
- Experience: Final year Post Graduate students
Job/Req. ID: I820-22
Company: Microchip Technology
Location: Chennai, TN
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.