Schneider Electric is conducting an interview for the post of Install Base Service Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for installing, inspecting, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing customer equipment.
- Will maintain, retrofit and provide technical support for Schneider Secure Power products on customer site.
- Analyze malfunctions in equipment and interpret maintenance manuals, using knowledge of systems and electronics to isolate and correct issues.
- FSR must be available to respond to emergency calls for intervention in 24*7.365 format . maintain service equipment, tools and documentation and identify sales opportunities. Any intervention will have to be prepared and performed in respect of safety guidelines.
- Comply with Safety and Cyber security policies, practices and procedures
- Perform Startup/Commissioning on Schneider Electric Secure Power products with specialization in cooling
- Perform Preventive, scheduled and unscheduled Maintenance on equipment
- Analyze and explain reports results to customers and management
- Proactive participation to team collective initiatives and management meetings to achieve departmental and company goals
- Understand scope of work, respect time allocation to perform job and ensure full traceability (timesheet, change order etc)
- Support services planner, project manager to get good customer site condition understanding
- Escalate quality or technical issue detected on field
- Understand Ecostruxure offer and provide technical explanation to customers
Use all digital tools designed for SE FSR
- Track Installed Base (serviceable assets)
- Advise customers on different opportunities to optimize its install base and create lead generation business opportunities
- Perform basic audits of customer’s electrical systems and equipment (MPS walkthrough)
- Perform Field Services Operations by providing best in class customer experience and promote Schneider signature
Diploma/BTECH in Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunications
Job/Req. ID: 007IKV
Company: Schneider Electric
Location: Kolkata, WB
Job Category: Electronics or Electrical or Telecom Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.