Schneider Electric is conducting an interview for the post of Install Base Service Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for installing, inspecting, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing customer equipment.
- Will maintain, retrofit and provide technical support for Schneider Secure Power products on customer site.
- Analyze malfunctions in equipment and interpret maintenance manuals, using knowledge of systems and electronics to isolate and correct issues.
- FSR must be available to respond to emergency calls for intervention in 24*7.365 format . maintain service equipment, tools and documentation and identify sales opportunities. Any intervention will have to be prepared and performed in respect of safety guidelines.
- Comply with Safety and Cyber security policies, practices and procedures
- Perform Startup/Commissioning on Schneider Electric Secure Power products with specialization in cooling
- Perform Preventive, scheduled and unscheduled Maintenance on equipment
- Analyze and explain reports results to customers and management
- Proactive participation to team collective initiatives and management meetings to achieve departmental and company goals
- Understand scope of work, respect time allocation to perform job and ensure full traceability (timesheet, change order etc)
- Support services planner, project manager to get good customer site condition understanding
- Escalate quality or technical issue detected on field
- Understand Ecostruxure offer and provide technical explanation to customers
Use all digital tools designed for SE FSR
- Track Installed Base (serviceable assets)
- Advise customers on different opportunities to optimize its install base and create lead generation business opportunities
- Perform basic audits of customer’s electrical systems and equipment (MPS walkthrough)
- Perform Field Services Operations by providing best in class customer experience and promote Schneider signature
Diploma/BTECH in Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunications
Job/Req. ID: 007IKV
Company: Schneider Electric
Location: Kolkata, WB
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.