Material System & Inspection team in GRC India is seeking an intern in Metallography and microscopy area. Intern will work with our team to characterize advanced materials, process data for reporting out the microstructure data supporting the development of materials and processes at GE.
- Help plan and then execute technical tasks spanning processing and characterization,
Quantitative analysis of material structure and properties
- Extracting usable and quantifiable knowledge from experimental observations
- Documentation and Reporting
Qualifications and requirements:
- Currently enrolled in Ph.D./M.Tech. programs in Metallurgy, Materials Science, or Physics with research experience in structure property correlations.
- Strong knowledge of physical metallurgy and mechanical behavior of materials
- Good publication and documentation record.
- Good teaming skills and ability to work with wide range of technical teams and projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in microstructural analysis and representation
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to bring assignments to a successful completion
Job/Req. ID: R3660314
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical or Metallurgy or Materials Science, or Physics
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.