Siemens is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Develops and enhance software applications through coding and testing.
- Problem solving
- Work closely with a globally distributed team of UI engineers, backend engineers, quality engineers on the design and specification of features.
- Be part of daily scrum team
- Passion to learn new technologies and keep updated with growing trends and industry practices.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Knowledge in Java / React JS / HTML5 / CSS
- Knowledge in REST APIs is a plus.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B. Tech or B.E. in (Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunications / EEE)
- Experience: Freshers
Job/Req. ID: 325382
Location: Chennai, TN
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.