Cadence is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Interns at Cadence play a crucial role in bringing new creative ideas to Cadence and helping us in our pursuit to solve cutting-edge technical challenges. Interns are part of project teams and are expected to learn the respective tools, flow & associated technologies on the job. The interns are assigned a mentor/manager who continually help and guide them during this learning process. During this training, the interns get an opportunity to work on multiple live assignments to learn the workings of the actual tool. They also get to learn the nuances of working in a team and the corporate world.
From the first day at Cadence, the interns are expected to develop high performance capabilities. They are encouraged and supported to take charge of their learning and leverage this opportunity fully to learn and develop their skills. Through a combination of passion and natural talent, the interns are expected to raise the bar and make an impact for Cadence.
- Fresh Engineering graduate in Electronics or Computer Science
- Very good digital/analog skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent algorithmic skills
- Team Player
- Strong ability and passion to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in C, C++ programming and scripting languages
- Familiar with Functional verification using Verilog/System Verilog/UVM
- Understanding of Memory/Networking/Bus based protocols
- Should possess strong analytical and communication skills
Job/Req. ID: R39881
Location: Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job Category: Electronics or Computer Science or VLSI Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Software Jobs or VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Software Jobs WhatsApp Group