Texas Instruments (TI) is searching for a dynamic, results-oriented Technical Sales Representative to manage the quickly emerging opportunities within a given geography for a multitude of customers and end equipment.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with your team on opportunity management by working directly with customers to target and grow key and emerging accounts for TI. You’ll be responsible for enabling TI to gain share by growing faster than our competitors.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Establish a network of relationships that enables TI to intersect every new project (and respective device needs) at the concept stage
- Find and kick off all your projects at customers proactively; Find projects early
- Define the opportunity at each of your customers, including understanding the
- complete list of customer projects, content opportunities, and decision-makers
- Understand the revenue and sales opportunity at each customer and incorporate in project plan; Develop an annual financial plan and reviewing progress towards plan each month
- Create action plans to maximize TI content at each account and on each customer project; follow-up once projects are in production with a closed-loop Bill of Materials process
- Be able to maximize TI revenue through understanding of supply chains, revenue tracking and competitor displacement opportunities
- Leverage all the available sales tools, customer intelligence, and resources to properly analyze, prioritize, and disposition activity into opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or related field
- Experience 0-2 years (2020 to 2022 graduates)
- The ideal candidate will have passion to succeed in growing semiconductor sales supporting many emerging and growing customers within a specific region.
- Understanding key targets and being relentless in the pursuit
- Ability to intelligently use resources at hand (at the customer and internally) to gain commitments quickly
- Ability to understand electronic systems and trade-offs
- Knowledge on how customer systems are designed, released, and sold
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Job/Req. ID: 2200092H
Company: Texas Instruments