AMD is conducting an interview for the post of Silicon Design Engineer 2.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As Part of the SOC Physical design team you will have technical responsibility of Physical Design implementation of large and complex next generation AMD SOCs.
- Strong Motivation & self-driving ability
- Should have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong Debugging and Organizational skills .
- Eagerness to learn, adapt new ideas and Should be good at team work and productive under aggressive schedules.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- ME/M.TECH or equivalent in VLSI/Microelectronics
- Sound knowledge in the CMOS circuit and Logic designs.
- Awareness on VLSI – ASIC Design Back End flow.
- Basic Fundamentals of Physical Design Implementation flow ( PnR flow)
- Awareness on Industry Standard Physical Design EDA tools is an added advantage
- Proficiency in Programming/Scripting (TCL, Perl, or Python)
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux.
MTech with 1 year or BTech with 2~3 years
Job/Req. ID: 149401
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: VLSI or Micrelectronics Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group