Baker Hughes is conducting a Early Career Trainee program for Engineers.
About the Training:
The Early Career Traineeship is designed for fresh graduates where Baker Hughes will train fresh talent who meet the required criteria to perform their traineeship in a specific business. The traineeship duration is 6 months and will develop your technical knowledge and soft skills and provide on the job learning and exposure.
As part of our Early Career Traineeship, you will be involved in:
- In House inspection and repair activities
- Spare parts stocks monitoring
- HSE Activities related to Service center Jobs
- Following up for shipments and Purchase orders
- Then add up to 5 bullet points on Roles & Responsibilities
- Asist In house repair and calibration process
- Manage repair parts picklist and follow up with DS warehouse team
- Inspection of incoming RVI equipment from customers
- Handling incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Maintain documentation of day-to-day activities as per company policies/procedures
- Fuel your passion
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Have recently graduated with a bachelor’s degree preferably in Electronics from an accredited university in India
- Graduated from your bachelors’ degree within the last 12 months.
- Have achieved a cumulative GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and present a thirst for knowledge
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying, without sponsorship or time restrictions.
Job/Req. ID: R65494
Company: Baker Hughes
Location: Talegaon, MH
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group