IBM is conducting an interview for the post of Software Developer Intern.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As an Intern, you will work with product engineering and development support team to develop and/or re-engineer complex algorithms to build predictive and recommendatory analytics.
The desired candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing Business and Risk models using complex Mathematical, statistical and programming tools.
- Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
- Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery
- Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC
- Knowledge on software development and web applications
- Knowledge in back-end development.
- Good understanding of database management and administration (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, HTML, JSON, REST API development.
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner and a self-starter
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must be creative enough to bring fresh ideas
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
Inclination towards one or more of the emerging technologies inclusive of Hybrid cloud, Dockers, Cloud, Blockchain, AI and Analytics.
Job/Req. ID: 595496BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Computer Science
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group