Honeywell is conducting an interview for the post of Software Engineer I.
Job duties and responsibilities:
This job requires contribution towards tools development in E&PS organization for Engineering methods execution with turbomachinery basic knowledge
Qualifications and Experience required:
- BE/M.TECH in Mechanical/Aerospace/Automobile Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum 0-3 years’ work/academic exposure in MATLAB/C/C++/Python/FORTRAN/Ansys ACT or equivalent programming languages for flow/heat transfer/similar analysis
- Should have a proven capability to develop software and a desire to continue his/her career as a software developer
- Communicate effectively with functional leads/team members and other stakeholders to arrive a common goal
- Works with self-direction, takes initiative, exercises sound judgment, discretion, and capable of complex decision making in a dynamic work environment.
- Exposure to turbomachinery concepts
- Worked in GUI framework
Job/Req. ID: HRD178591
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical/Aerospace/Automobile Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group