Intel has several Global Supply Chain (GSC) internship opportunities in Bangalore, India.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a member of the GSC team, you will be a full business partner, making and influencing business decisions that optimize Intel’s Supply Chain.
The GSC Intern Program is structured assignment within an Intel GSC business group. Interns will undertake a project designed to utilize existing skills and experience and provide an opportunity for professional growth.
Additionally, the GSC Intern Program includes practical training and educational events, networking/social opportunities, and exposure to senior leadership and the GSC community.
The Supply Chain Intern will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Supply chain research and ecosystem development Developing and enabling materials and equipment supply chain to support leading edge technologies?
- Support effective internal and external partnerships with suppliers, consortia, and academia Explore and benchmark emerging technology in the research/consortium/university space and should translate them into internal opportunities for evaluation Analyzing and selecting internal and external engagement options
- Understanding of integrated process flows, challenges, and future direction around equipment and materials Identifying opportunities to introduce novel process and equipment capabilities
- Work together with partners to define the equipment configuration, performance requirements, and materials to meet performance, quality, reliability, cost, yield and manufacturability requirements.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem solving skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Works in a dynamic, results and team-oriented environment.
- Written and verbal communication skills. Influence, strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Understands and streamlines business strategies, stake holder and supplier management.
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature.
- Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position.
- Relevant experience can be obtained through schoolwork, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- Master of Business Administration or master’s in supply chain management or related field
- Bachelor’s in Materials Science, Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical, Industrial, Optical, Computer Science, Chemical Engineer, or similar program.
Inside this Business Group:
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Job/Req. ID: JR0228367
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group