IBM is conducting an interview for the post of Practitioner.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- As Practitioner – In Telecommunication you are responsible for order entry, Query resolution, Order Request.
- If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Able to submit requests within the agreed SLAs.
- Expected to comply with order process guidelines in line with order completion
- Able to identify requirements and needed information based on the product/service supported
- Coordinates with customers, sales partners, and ordering partners to accomplish all request handoff activities
- Knowledge of Telecommunication service.
- Adhere to client SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) and timelines.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum of 0-1 Year of experience in Order Entry.
- Collects a complete and accurate customer data (minimum data sets).
- Coordinates with organizations to oversee implementation of complex orders and associated billing for complex data, IP or other product lines.
- Acts as the Customer Advocate through service disconnection and bill stoppage.
- Basic understanding of Telecommunication products
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to perform duties in varying shifts.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
Job/Req. ID: 602324BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Non-Engineering Jobs WhatsApp Group