Synopsys is looking for engineering graduates/PG students to work as interns in the field of VLSI.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The focus of work would be VLSI design/Verification in one of the following areas related to connectivity protocols: USB/Ethernet/AMBA/MIPI/Memory Controllers
The nature of work would be on the following lines:
- Architecture exploration of the sub-blocks within one of these IPs to optimize for area, speed and power
- VLSI Design & verification of these sub-blocks/exploration of latest features and standards.
Based on project assigned, the job would involve one or more of the following activities: Verilog/System Verilog/ Vera coding, Exposure to UVM methodology, working with EDA tools like Design Compiler for Synthesis, SpyGlass for Lint, VCS for simulation.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- The candidate must be doing their Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering and be in their final semester by Jan’22.
- Or going through MS/MTech and completed first semester and take up internship as part of the 1 year academic project requirement . (Electrical/Electronics/VLSI/MicroElectronics or allied specializations.)
- Minimum 7.0 CGPA/ 70% in Bachelor’s in Engineering and 7.5 CGPA in Master’s till the current semester.
- Need to be backed with consistently high academics in 10th std and 12th standard.
- Strong fundamentals in Digital electronics.
- HDL Languages coding experience preferably in Verilog/Vera/System Verilog.
Tenure: Typically, 12 months.
Location: The positions are based out of Synopsys offices at Bangalore and would require the candidate to physically work out of Synopsys offices during the office hours 5 days/ week during the internship tenure.
Important Note: Synopsys converts many of its Interns to full time employees after the completion of internship and based on performance during the internship tenure and business needs.
Job/Req. ID: 39162BR
Location: Bangalore, KA