Flex India is conducting an interview for the post of Technician.
Flex is looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Creating setup like product Number, BOM Structure etc in AGILE & BAAN for new Products.
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan Creating AVL in agile & Baan system.
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes.
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing , routing, tracking, releasing and distribution.
- Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team.
- Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates / modifications.
- Respond to Business Partner (requestor) and customer on queries relating to Engineering Change Orders Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics.
- Ensure timely generation and circulation of reports / dashboards. Mentor the team and guide them towards effective discharge of functions.
- Train new and existing team members on an ongoing basis on relevant tools or topics. Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of service issues.
- Identify, recommend, and implement operational efficiencies to drive continuous improvement in the execution of procurement processes.
- Prepare Customized reports for analyzing and incorporating improvements in processes.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- B.Sc (ECS/Physics) or Diploma(EEE/ECE) graduate with (0-2) years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in a BPO or Manufacturing set up.
- Hands on experience in the following domains
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- ECO (Engineering Change Order management)
- BOM (Bill Of Materials) Management
- Price Matrix Process
- Working Knowledge of ERP, preferably BAAN
- Hands on Experience of any PLM software linked to ECO process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Good analytical skills.
- Coaching & mentoring skills.
- Conflict resolution.
- Reporting & Decision-making skills.
- Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
Job/Req. ID: WD151391
Location: Chennai, TN
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group