Analog Devices is conducting an interview for the post of IC Design Engineer.
Position: Design Verification Engineer
About the team:
The team handles verification of the products which include digital signal processing datapaths, high speed interfaces, embedded microprocessor systems and accelerators. Candidate will work with the latest verification methodologies on designs ranging from individual blocks to chiplevel and system level verification for these SoCs at application level.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Verification of key digital blocks and SoCs in High Speed signal converter /Communication products
- Define testplan, tests and verification methodology for block and chiplevel verification.
- Architect the testbench and develop in UVM or Formal based verification approaches.
- Integrate the block testbench at chiplevel UVM environment and verify integration.
- Work with design team in generating test-plans and closure of code and functional coverage. The job also needs continuous interaction with analog co-sim and firmware team in enabling toplevel chip verification aspects.
- Support post-silicon verification activities of the products working with product evaluation and applications engineering team
- BTech/MTech degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer science from reputed institutes
- Good verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with teams spread geographically
- Good debugging and analytical skills
Important Note: This job was originally published on 29 September 2022 and is still active
Job/Req. ID: 29020
Company: Analog Devices
Location: Bangalore, KA