Edlocus Solutions is conducting an internship for Mechanical/Automobile Engineer.
About the Job:
You will be working for the Product Engineering team as a “Intern – Mechanical”. Product Engineering business of Edlocus supports the internal Product development projects, customer product development projects with inhouse talents. We also deploy our resources on customer projects. You will work with talented engineers with excellent office culture. Resources are elevated to next level quickly if they have adequate skillset for leading projects. It is an opportunity for you to excel in your career. Come Join Us!
- Design and develop components for Farm Vehicles.
- Prepare CAD models, Component drawing, Assembly, installation drawing in CATIA V5 & PTC Creo application.
- Project planning of vehicle development activities like testing, vehicle field testing.
- Manage and support component manufacturing, fabrication and assembly fitment at the vendor and manufacturing sites.
- Conduct design reviews and Clash analysis of the vehicle aggregates in the design stage and finalize the DMU.
- Prepare DMU and Weight report after design review of the Vehicle DMU aggregates in PTC Creo and present to the Project Lead.
- Prepare report of the assembly fitment issues and provide corrective solutions.
- Find new or alternate Vendors for component manufacturing when needed.
Required skills & knowledge:
- Excellent Engineering skills in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge in CATIA V5 & PTC Creo application (Solid/Surface Modelling).
- Very good knowledge on 2D drawing creation and drawing standards.
- Ability to prepare reports in MS Word and presentation in MS Power point.
- Knowledge on sheet metal fabrication and design methodologies.
- Appetite for learning, able to maturely think and apply basic engineering in the day to day execution of design/manufacturing tasks.
- should be disciplined, Punctual and possess Very good communication skills in English.
- Able to handle small team when given opportunity.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Should be focussed and deliver the tasks on time.
Bachelors in Mechanical/Automobile, passed outs of 2020,2021,2022 are only eligible.
Your primary work location will be at our office at IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai
Your job timings will be on General shifts (MONDAY – FRIDAY,07:45AM to 05:15PM). Whenever required, you may need to work for the task delivery on Weekdays and Weekends (SATURDAY).
- You will travel to manufacturing sites at Vendor location (Within Chennai) and our assembly sites at Ambattur Industrial Estate frequently.
- Vehicle testing will be scheduled at different parts of Tamilnadu.
Type of Employment:
Internship. Upon successful completion of internship, Full Time opportunity will be provided.
Job/Req. ID: N/A
Company: Edlocus Solutions
Location: Chennai, TN
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group