Siemens Energy is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze and understand user requirements to envision strong technical solutions
- Understand & execute complete software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code for the given sets of requirements
- Perform a peer code review and identify the gaps in terms of design and implementation.
You should be a passionate individual with an intent to learn new technology. You must have done your graduation in Engineering or equivalent knowledge (MCA). You must have some programming background (C, C++, Java, Python, C# etc.). You must possess good communication and analytical skills.
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop/program solutions in C, C++, Java, C#, Python or other programming languages
- Knowledge of any relational databases & familiar with SQL queries.
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Job/Req. ID: 238388
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group