UnitedLex is conducting an interview for the post of Associate.
Desired skill required:
- The candidates must have sound knowledge of fabrication methodology and physical layout.
- The candidate should have good understanding of analog building blocks.
- Any hands-on experience with layout tools (such as Cadence Virtuoso) and other schematic drawing tools such as OrCAD is a plus.
- The candidate must be able to identify Digital/Analog/Mixed signal layouts (E.g.: ability to identify dummy transistors, manual metal tracing, Differentiate between NMOS and PMOS transistors, multi-fingered transistor layouts, simple logic gate layouts, current mirrors, and other basic digital and analog building block layouts).
- High level of computer proficiency in MS Office suite
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to stakeholders
- Should be able to take complete ownership of the assigned tasks and working with the team lead to improve the existing process.
- Work with team members spread across locations and time zones.
- Ability to analyse product portfolio of companies and propose products/ICs for projects
M.Tech/M.E/B.Tech/B.E/Diploma in VLSI (Layout and schematic design) with sound knowledge of semiconductor technology is preferred.
Job/Req. ID: 30001617
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group