Thermo Fisher Scientific is conducting an interview for the post of Customer Service Representative I.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Perform order management activities for assigned regions using the applications used by the function
- Ensure adherence to organizational procedures, policies, and systems.
- Ensures that performance metrics / SLAs are met
- Adhere to daily turnaround time for orders as per set TAT guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all internal / external processes defined
- Proactively escalates issues that can potentially hamper the business processes
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree (Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administrations)
- 0-1 years’ Experience
- Requires strong computer skills, including Microsoft office
- Display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly detail-oriented with good accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to work in Night Shifts
- As a Customer Service Representative-Order Management you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty
Job/Req. ID: 221417BR
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group