Qualcomm is looking for a self-starter and motivated individuals, experienced in system testing at various level who wants to take his/her cellular experience to the next level.
Job duties and responsibilities:
You will be part of project having global impact contributing to the latest ideas and developments in mobile wireless and working with world leading experts to shape the future of wireless communication. This is your chance to join Qualcomm and work on cutting edge technology to help enable the wireless data revolution that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. Join a dynamic team in the process of building next-generation end-to-end systems for 5G NR.
You will be involved in the testing of the large SW systems that are part of advanced 5G NR gNB infrastructure with focus on 5G NR RF and PHY. You will help out in test planning, execution, and automation of the various gNB features. Job involves testing, integration, troubleshooting, and software quality and analytics activities. This position will expose you to Qualcomm’s cutting edge SoC, HW platforms, as well as the 5G NR system specifications. Candidates must have great interest in new technologies and willing to learn, enjoy working in a lab environment, be proactive, and have a hands-on approach to work assignments. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required and must be able to work well with others in a technical environment.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Acumen to read and understand the 3GPP spec and come up with innovative test design and methodologies using industry standard equipment
- Strong fundamentals in Wireless communications, Digital Signal Processing, Information & Coding Theory
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – ECE field. 0-2 Years Experience
- 0-2 years of test experience in on one or more of following radio access technologies
- 5G NR, LTE, UMTS, Wifi with focus on MAC, PHY, RF testing
- Experience with test equipment such as channel emulator, spectrum analyzers and signal generators
- Experience working in design and development of 5G NR/ LTE L1 PHY testing scenarios and/or L2 MAC testing scenarios and/or RF testing scenarios is preferable
- Experience in complex s/w debugging
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic team environment
- Knowledge of Qualcomm QXDM, QCAT, JTAG debugger is a plus
- Experience with programming languages such as C, C++, Python is a plus
Freshers with good academics also preferred
- KeyWords: 5G NR, 4G, LTE, PHY, Testing, small cells, Femto, MAC, SIT, Integration, Macro
Job/Req. ID: 3047249
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: Electronics Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group