VLSI must-read books for advanced knowledge and insights
Synopsys is looking for a Senior Analog Design Engineer to join the team.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- This role involves analyzing various mixed signal techniques for dynamic and static power reduction, performance enhancement and area reduction.
- You’d leverage your strong understanding of circuit simulation and circuit layout as well as knowledge of bipolar, CMOS, passive structure, and interconnect failure modes.
- You will be part of a strong development team in the area of High Speed PHYSICAL Interface Development.
- You will develop Analog Full custom circuit macros, i.e., PLL, Regulators, equalizers, Analog Front End, needed for High Speed PHY IP, in planer and fin-fet CMOS technology..
- You will be working with experienced teams locally and with people from various sites spread across the globe.
Fresh BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH with good Academics in Electrical/Electronics/VLSI Engineering or other relevant field of study.
- CMOS Analog circuit design fundamentals, device physics, basic understanding of layout and parasitic extraction, differential amplifiers, current mirrors etc.
- Strong Digital Electronics Basics.
- Knowhow of RLC circuits, basic knowhow of PLL, voltage regulators, Bangap references, Control systems etc.
- BE with 0-2 years of relevant experience / MTech 0-1 years of relevant experience in Electrical/Electronics/VLSI Engineering or other relevant field of study.
- Internship of 0.5-1 Year in Analog and Digital design in any competent organisation.
Job/Req. ID: 40572BR
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: Electronics or Electrical or VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs or Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Electrical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.