HUBER+SUHNER is conducting an interview for the post of Post Graduate Engineer Trainee – RF.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- To support the supervisor in antenna activities technically (includes pre-sales & post sales)
- To support in documentation, samples evaluation, testing etc.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Master’s degree (ME/MTech) in RF & Microwave/Electronics & Communication.
- Preferably 1-2 years of Hands-on experience in antenna design or other module (such as filter, diplexer, phase shifter, etc.)
- Familiar with electromagnetic simulation software such as HFSS, CST, MWO, etc. Familiar with common RF test equipment (spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, protocol and signaling testers) and antenna chambers.
- Being innovative & responsible Can work well with colleagues and willing to help others.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Future-oriented markets and plenty of scope for initiative, an attractive work environment in which the customer is the focus of activity and where the employees are the key to success are waiting for you!
Job/Req. ID: 5460
Location: Manesar, Gurgaon
Job Category: Electronics or RF & Microwave
Join all India Electronics Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs WhatsApp Group