To prepare for your upcoming VLSI job interview, consider reading Morris Mano’s Digital Design book to brush up on the subject
Synopsys is hiring R&D Engineers in Noida.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As an R&D Engineer, you would be working in the Virtual Prototyping group. We are involved in creating customer solutions to enable early SW development and validation. Our solutions help us create a virtual representation of peripherals, SoCs, sub-systems, or complete systems. As part of the team, you would learn about the complexities of computer architecture and HW and SW interactions.
Contribute to modeling, integration, and testing of various peripherals using SystemC based platform modeling framework.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelors/Masters in EE/CS from a reputed university/institution.
- 0-3 years of industry experience.
- Sound in C/C++.
- Understanding of bus and memory architectures.
- Experience in application development in assembly or higher-level languages.
- Experience in SoC peripherals modelling using C/C++/SystemC/HDL.
- Experience in multiple core-based platform developments.
- Understanding of various bus protocols like AMBA, AXI, OCP, NoC etc.
- High energy individual with the willingness to go an extra mile.
- A team player with direct customer facing skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Job/Req. ID: 39978BR
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: VLSI or Electronics or Computer Engineering
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group