Altair is conducting an internship for Software Engineers.
As an engineering member of our core scheduling team, you will contribute to the design and development of next generation technology for PBS Professional.
Altair is looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and intelligent software engineer who can translate the business need into highly scalable, maintainable software solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in a visible, close-knit team working on a worldwide product.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Build sophisticated technology for the PBS Professional product based on customer-driven requirements (aka “design solutions”).
- Write and shepherd designs through the entire software development process, from requirements and use cases to shipping product (aka “write code”).
- Apply best practices in software engineering, delivering projects on time, on budget, and with excellent quality.
- Modify existing software technology to correct errors and/or improve performance (aka “fix bugs”).
- Provide expertise to the support and sales organizations as well as other software engineers.
- Develop modules for PBSPro work load manager
Qualifications and experience required:
- Under graduate in Bachelor degree or performing Masters in Computer Science or related.
- Superior programming skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Proficiency in Linux, C, C++ and Python
- Excellent communication and people skills; excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer science background with systems-level knowledge (e.g., networking, operating systems, file systems, clustering, high availability
Database experience desired.
Job/Req. ID: 42899
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: IT/software
Job type: Internship
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group