Intel is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- In this position you will be involving in the training design and development of next generation Server SOCsCPUs
- Your responsibilities will include some of the following but not limited to Assist design unit owner in Register Transfer Level RTL modeling amp functional validation
- Use EDA tools extensively to simulate logic behavior and circuit performance and direction of physical design for next generation deep submicron embedded circuit solutions
- Verify the circuit behavior against the original simulation model and first silicon
- Define VLSI Structural Design methodology and developing design flows Implement structural physical designs such as synthesis floor planning powergrid and clock tree designs timing budgeting and closure place and route RCextraction and integration
- Verify structural physical designs such as functional equivalency timing performance noise layout design rules reliability and power
- You should be a student Post graduate / Masters / ME / MTech / MS currently pursuing studies in relevant field with good understanding of semiconductor physics and basic PC computer architecture
- Additional qualifications include Familiarity with Very Large Scale Integration VLSI Complementary MetalOxide Semiconductor CMOS logic circuit design Well versed in UNIX C programming and relevant Computer Aided Design CAD tools
Inside this Business Group:
Xeon and Networking Engineering (XNE) focuses on the development and integration of XEON and Networking SOC’s and critical IP’s sustain Intels Xeon and 5G networking roadmap.
Job/Req. ID: JR0240654
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.