Latest Laptops and Computer Accessories You Don’t Want to Miss
GE Digital is conducting an interview for the post of Service Specialist.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Provides expertise in sustained customer success and growth in the post-sales customer lifecycle through training, professional services, technical support, renewals, outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy with a Digital focus. Accountable for the quality of own work. Subject to direct operations supervision/prescribed work instructions/systems checking. Executes within a well-defined operations framework. There is generally a step by step sequence of standard operational tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end result.
- Contribute to the implementation of MES solutions utilizing the Software Suite. Own technical deliverables during the entire lifecycle of the projects.
- Engage throughout the full lifecycle of assigned projects, participating in decisions on architecture, design, and functionality to keep programs on track in terms of budget, time, and customer expectations.
- Work closely with the client to understand their needs and develop strategies tailored to their organization through site assessments.
- Also make standard recommendations on workflow, application, interface, reports, testing and uploads to customers through the implementation process.
- Is responsible for go-live readiness and support as well as post-live checkups and will be required to work collaboratively with internal team members and clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline.
- May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience.
- Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures.
- Consults supervisor or more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues.
- For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE.
- Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
Post Graduation in Power System Engineering with at least 0-2 years of experience in DMS/OMS systems
Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Job/Req. ID: R3695136
Company: GE Digital
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: Electronics or Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Electronics Jobs or Software Jobs WhatsApp Group