Datavail is seeking a self-motivated, and passionate Trainee DBA to join the SQL Global Practice.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a Trainee DBA, you will be working on the latest SQL technologies in the industry. This position is based out of our global delivery centers in Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore in India.
- Working in 24*7 support model
- Providing support in non-production and production environments.
- Technical Service Desk
- First Call Resolution (FCR)
- To assist organisation in achieving 25% of FCR of the overall ticket volume
- To communicate with customers as per Datavail customer communication protocol.
- To work closely with the Shift Leads/Manager ensuring tickets are assigned appropriately & responded to within SLA’s.
- Support: Provide technical support, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the PROD/DEV environments under supervision of Tier 2/Tier 3 DBA.
- To perform basic routine DBA activities & service requests
- To monitor customer production /development environments using various monitoring tools.
- Strong understanding of Windows Operating System
Why should you work at Datavail?
- Learn from a vast pool of global SQL DBAs with over 500 combined years of industry experience.
- You would be working with multiple customers in a multi domain environments.
- Work would range from On-Prem DB’s, AWS, Azure.
- Your Certifications would be on us.
- Leverage the DV Training program to upscale the technical skills.
- Typically requires a bachelor’s degree in a specified discipline
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience OR an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Knowledge of working on Production Environment
- Knowledge of SQL Technologies will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in working on Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- SQL Certifications would be a plus!
• Ensure adherence to rules, regulations, security and compliance.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Interpersonal skills – ability to build strong relationships with internal team members and to work across the organization to achieve results.
- Professional communication skills – Ability to work effectively with mid and senior level contacts face to face, electronically and over the phone.
- Integrity – Words and actions are always consistent, and behaviour is always in accordance with highest ethical standards.
- Customer focus – Responsive, service oriented and attuned to customer needs.
- Technical acumen – Ability to grasp technical concepts and establish credibility with technical contacts.
- Process orientation – Ability to recognize process deficiencies and implement improvements.
Datavail is one of the largest data-focused services company in North America and provides both professional and managed services and expertise in Database Management, Application Development and Management, Cloud & Infrastructure Management, Packaged Applications and BI/Analytics.
Job/Req. ID: 400
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group