General Electric is looking for highly motivated individuals with proven track record for an internship across multiple engineering streams, including Mechanical, Electrical, Materials, Software, AI, Controls and Inspection.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Masters in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Computer Science or Aeronautical Engineering, having an outstanding track record for independent applied research and demonstrated ability to learn and apply recent advances in technology.
- The internship would be done under the guidance of a senior researcher in the organization.
- The candidate should have experience of working in applied research labs in the above areas.
- The candidate must be eager to work in a global team of experienced and dynamic researchers.
- Should be a team player with good communication skills and passionate about building and deploying the solutions in lab prototypes\field pilots.
Job/Req. ID: R3696618
Company: GE Corporate
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India Internships WhatsApp Group