Texas Instruments is conducting an interview for the post of Physical Design Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
In this position, you will be working on high-speed mixed-signal communication circuits using state-of-the art process technology, as well as be involved in the design of high performance digital circuits interfacing to leading edge analog circuitry as part of an overall system.
Your responsibilities will include RTL coding, simulation, synthesis, timing closure, verification, evaluation, debugging of high-speed communication chips both at the circuit level and behavioral level.
As a design engineer, you will prepare test methods and specifications, assist in preparation of application information, data sheets and demo boards. You will develop solutions to complex problems through assessment of various techniques and approaches. You will plan and organize work to ensure timely completion of many independent tasks with general instructions on routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
This position involves routine communication with a highly talented team of analog and digital design engineers to solve problems and present information as well as active participation in work groups, providing ideas and collaborative teamwork.
Qualifications and experience required:
- 3 years of relevant experience
- A thorough understanding of digital logic design
- Familiarity with the Verilog language and simulators
- A good understanding of analog functionality and exposure to analog IC design methods
- Ability to solve problems using a systematic approach
- Experience with System Verilog
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Job/Req. ID: 230000K8
Company: Texas Instruments
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group