To prepare for your upcoming VLSI job interview, consider reading Morris Mano’s Digital Design book to brush up on the subject
Intel is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Qualifications and experienced required:
- Candidate should be perusing a Master’s Degree in Electronics/VLSI/Computer Engineering.
- Strong Digital Design concepts are desired and an ability to learn how to translate them into RTL using System Verilog or to verify designs using a methodology like UVM or ability to put some automation to speed up tasks that are repetitive should be demonstrated.
- Interest in automation using PERL/Python will be an added advantage.
Inside this Business Group:
Product Enablement Solutions Group (PESG) is one of the key pillars, enabling Intel product design teams get to market faster with winning leadership products.
Job/Req. ID: JR0240895
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI or Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group