Intel is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature.
- U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job.
- Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Qualifications and experienced required:
- Candidate should be perusing a Master’s Degree in Electronics/VLSI/Computer Engineering.
- Strong Digital Design concepts are desired and an ability to learn how to translate them into RTL using System Verilog or to verify designs using a methodology like UVM or ability to put some automation to speed up tasks that are repetitive should be demonstrated.
- Interest in automation using PERL/Python will be an added advantage.
Inside this Business Group:
Product Enablement Solutions Group (PESG) is one of the key pillars, enabling Intel product design teams get to market faster with winning leadership products.
Job/Req. ID: JR0240895
Location: Bangalore, KA
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group