Dassault Systèmes is conducting an interview for the post of Simulia CST Success Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- As part of this team you will be responsible to give in depth technical support for SIMULIA CST Studio Suite and other 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Product offers. Also, the tasks include developing and presenting training and workshop/webinar material as well as white paper applications. You will also support our development team in testing software changes.
- Candidates are required to have a strong interest in 3D electromagnetic simulation, engineering processes & simulation methods, motivated to learn about a wide range of industrial requirements in the CAE domain. He / she should also be comfortable working directly with customers in the areas of support and benchmark analysis.
Skills and other requirements:
- Providing advanced technical support for SIMULIA CST Studio Suite and other 3DEXPERIENCE Platform Product offers.
- Creation and maintenance of training materials and Knowledge Base Contents
- Demonstrate the capability of the SIMULIA product suite to current and potential customers
- Perform tasks relating backup support or assist Development with project support which includes solving large realistic problems using CST Studio Suite and other work improving the quality of CST Studio Suite.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as a member of a team and individually.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Master’s Degree in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Electromagnetics Fundamentals with application to Antennas, RF/Microwave circuit, network theory etc.
- Proven skills in geometry preparation, meshing, scenario definition, solver setup and post – processing practices commonly used in PCB analysis(Signal integrity, Power Integrity, thermal), Antenna Design, Co-site interference, Motor Analysis
- Knowledge of EM modeling and analysis. Experience on EM simulation tools CST, FEKO, HFSS etc. has an added advantage.
- Familiarity with the design of Microwave and RF components is ad vantageous, e.g. design of antennas and filters, EMC analysis, PCB design, SI/PI-analysis, circuit simulation.
- Experience with scripting languages such as VB, Python is advantageous.
Job/Req. ID: 532782
Company: Dassault Systèmes
Location: Pune, MH
Job Category: Electronics or Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
Join all India Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Jobs WhatsApp Group