Intel is conducting an interview for the post of Wireless SoC System Engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity to collaborate with a group of wireless industry experts in developing disruptive wireless technologies. The products developed in wireless system solution engineering (wireless SSE) group is widely used in transport layer, physical layer and radio access units of 5G cellular networks. This position is ideal for passionate engineers who strive for balance between innovation and developing transformative technologies,
Intel values and welcomes candidates with strong inter-personal skills who can work in a collaborative environment that is spread across multiple geographical locations. As an SoC system engineer within wireless system solution engineering (wireless SSE) group, you need to possess strong problem-solving skills to brainstorm ideas and drive a concept into a high-volume consumer product. The responsibilities include:
- Work with Soc system and Embedded software engineers to design, validate and integrate wireless access IP and modules in wireless products, such as radio units and fronthaul gateways.
- Participate in PHY layer algorithm development
- Develop test benches for testing ORAN, O-RUs and IEEE 1588 subsystems.
- Write software and scripts for test automation using lab equipment.
- Integrate radio modules and subsystems
- Participate in FPGA simulation and hardware validation.
- Familiarity with FPGA design flow, including synthesis, implementation and timing closure.
- Enthusiastic learner with passion for building novel products.
- Good understanding of embedded real time systems and software.
- Familiarity with object-oriented programming (C++, Python).
- Familiarity with FPGA synthesis and simulation tools (Quartus, Modelsim, Xcelium )
- MS in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering.
- Communication and Digital Signal Processing background/coursework
- VLSI/FPGA coursework and/or experience
Job/Req. ID: JR0236085
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI or Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group