FormFactor is conducting a Summer Internship for Software Engineers.
The Summer Internship Program (10-12 weeks) provides students and recent grads with hands-on engineering and semiconductor industry experience.FormFactor offer incredible learning opportunities by allowing the interns to contribute to meaningful projects.
Summer Internship Program activities include:
- Weekly Lunch & Learns – an amazing opportunity to learn from FormFactor leaders
- Intern Virtual ‘Poster’ Contest – present the outcome of your project to FormFactor employees
- Unparalleled Networking Opportunities – work alongside our industry experts
- Successful candidates must be available to commit to Track 1 or Track 2 of the Summer Intern Program:
- Track 1: 5/15/2023 to 8/4/2023
- Track 2: 6/19/2023 to 9/8/2023
- CAD software regression test system upgrade
- The project involves migrating a regression test system, used to validate CAD design automation tools, to a new operating system and augmenting the system to cover new test cases.
- 100% Remote
- Systems Engineering, Manufacturing
Education, experience and skills:
Preferred major(s): Computer Science
Preferred level of education: Undergraduate, minimum of three years or recent graduate
- Perl background would be preferred.
- Hands-on experience in software testing project would be a plus
- Adept in C++ would be a plus.
- Experience with Cygwin and Apache would be a plus.
It is a 100% remote job
Job/Req. ID: 3050269
Location: United States and Asia
Job Category: Computer Science Engineering
Join International Jobs Group WhatsApp Group