Atkins is hiring for Graduate Engineer – Power Systems with B.Tech Electrical Engineering and M.Tech in Power Systems to join our team. This role will be based at our Atkins office in Bangalore or Gurgaon or Mumbai, India.
Job roles & responsibilities:
- Power Systems studies and substation/switchyards design/calculations
- Originates calculations, drawings and technical reports of technically acceptable and presentable quality.
- Ability to present their work on the project in presentations and meetings
- Quick learner and a team player
Qualifications & Experience:
- Masters in Power Systems in Engineering from a recognized Institute or University with excellent academic record and an overall score CGPA 7.0 and above (or 70% and above)
- Good analytical and digital acumen, interest to build a career in Power Systems engineering design
- In depth knowledge of Electrical / Power systems engineering theories and basic calculations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the globe
Job/Req. ID: R-096739
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group