Airbus is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Applying the novel modeling technique to capture damage.
- Generating FE model incorporating the damage .
- Applying unitary loadcases and identifying the factors (Stress concentration factors,etc)
- Comparing with empirical/legacy data used in hand calculations and other Assessments.
- Report preparation
Required Domain expertise:
- Sound knowledge of numerical methods .
- Sound knowledge of Strength of materials.
- Hands on experience with programming and exposure to FEM.
- Very good analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to apply numerical methods /mathematical modeling to solve engineering problems.
- Tools: CATIA, Python, Hypermesh, Abaqus
- Graduate/Post graduate (Mechanical Engineering)
- This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Job/Req. ID: JR10200281
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group
Sorry, the job you’re looking for is not available. There are other latest opportunities you might be interested in. Check them out on the homepage.