Airbus is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Applying the novel modeling technique to capture damage.
- Generating FE model incorporating the damage .
- Applying unitary loadcases and identifying the factors (Stress concentration factors,etc)
- Comparing with empirical/legacy data used in hand calculations and other Assessments.
- Report preparation
Required Domain expertise:
- Sound knowledge of numerical methods .
- Sound knowledge of Strength of materials.
- Hands on experience with programming and exposure to FEM.
- Very good analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to apply numerical methods /mathematical modeling to solve engineering problems.
- Tools: CATIA, Python, Hypermesh, Abaqus
- Graduate/Post graduate (Mechanical Engineering)
- This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Job/Req. ID: JR10200281
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group