Emerson is conducting an interview for the post of Simulation Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Build the models of assigned system/sub-system/electrical system within agreed budget & schedule
- Update data collection list for simulator design and fine tuning as per project scope
- Prepare Simulator Design Specification (SDS) as per the system/Sub-system assigned
- Mark-up the P&ID’s as per the project scope
- Support Pre Factory Acceptance Test and Factory Acceptance Test in India or at any overseas location and fulfill the customer requirement as per the scope for the projects
- Follow the Department Quality procedures during various stages of projects & Fill-up all the quality related checklists for the assigned system/sub-system on regular basis.
- Prepare project binders for Pre-MSAT & Post-MSAT internal audits.
- Support & integrate all the system/sub-systems for testing
- Integrate own work assignment with the work of other team members to meet project requirements
- Work closely with global modeling team and extending support if required
- Perform work within established budgetary and schedule requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned time to time.
- Work in a simulator project with a team of 4-5 engineers
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Mechanical/Power Engineering
- Experience required: 0-3 years
- Operational/control familiarity or direct experience with Thermal Power plants – Coal/Gas boilers and/or combined cycle.
- Understanding the thermodynamics and fundamental of the key power plant subsystems and their interactions.
- Should be able to understand the performance calculation packages written in “C” / “C++” for the previous packages and use them to the current project
- Control loop tuning on running power plants, experience with key controls concepts like PID tuning, feedforward, basic system identification from process trends.
- Experience with base level or simple tie-back modeling to build process models for validation of controls before applications are installed at site
- Experience with designing and implementing control system configuration changes.
- Ability and willingness to travel as may be required
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Job/Req. ID: 23006372
Location: Noida, UP
Job Category: Mechanical Engineering
Join all India Mechanical Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Mechanical Jobs WhatsApp Group