GlobalFoundries is conducting an internship for Engineers.
This position is for Fab Engineering Intern in GlobalFoundries India, Bangalore, supporting 200 and 300mm wafer fabs located in US, Singapore, and Germany. The candidate will be performing manufacturing data analysis and supporting Fab engineering and operations functions.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Candidate will be involved in one or more of the Fab Engineering functions including Process Integration, Yield Engineering, Defect Engineering, Process Modules – Photo lithography, Etch, Diffusion etc or Data Analytics
- Candidate will monitor and analyze Electrical, Sort, Defect, and Metrology data during Fab processing. Additionally, they will analyze inline Statistical Process Control (SPC) trends to identify sources of variation, improve process control and product variability.
- Support problem solving and continuous improvement activities by performing data mining
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify the areas of automation & analytics and develop corresponding algorithms to improve efficiency.
- Communicate effectively across various Fab teams and participate in problem solving and lean manufacturing methodologies.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Diploma, B.Sc students studying in the field of Electronics/Electrical Engg, Material Science, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Data Science, Applied Physics, Chemistry/Chemical Engg and graduating in 2023.
- Basic understanding of Semiconductor processing technology & devices will be desirable
- Hands on experience in Microsoft office tools is a requirement
- Scripting and coding skills (R or Python) are required for analytic roles
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) is desired.
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with global teams is a requirement
- Candidate should be organized, proactive, committed and have excellent analytical skills
Job/Req. ID: JR-2300952
Location: Bangalore, KA
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group