GE Digital is conducting an interview for the post of Software Specialist – SCADA.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provides expertise in sustained customer success and growth in the post-sales customer lifecycle through training, professional services, technical support, renewals, outcome attainment, retention, expansion, and customer advocacy with a Digital focus. Accountable for the quality of own work.
- Subject to direct operations supervision/prescribed work instructions/systems checking. Executes within a well-defined operations framework. There is generally a step by step sequence of standard operational tasks which need to be followed to achieve an end result.
- Contribute to the implementation of MES solutions utilizing the Software Suite.
- Own technical deliverables during the entire lifecycle of the projects.
- Engage throughout the full lifecycle of assigned projects, participating in decisions on architecture, design, and functionality to keep programs on track in terms of budget, time, and customer expectations.
- Work closely with the client to understand their needs and develop strategies tailored to their organization through site assessments.
- Also make standard recommendations on workflow, application, interface, reports, testing and uploads to customers through the implementation process.
- Is responsible for go-live readiness and support as well as post-live checkups and will be required to work collaboratively with internal team members and clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience.
- Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
- Resolves issues using established procedures.
- Consults supervisor or more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
- Collaborates with others to solve issues.
- For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE.
- Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
Qualifications and experience required:
BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering with minimum 0-3 years of experience in SCADA/EMS/WAMS/DMS system
Desired characteristics required:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
Job/Req. ID: R3708211
Company: GE Digital
Location: Noida, UP
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group