NVIDIA is now looking for passionate, highly motivated, creative Design and Verification engineers to be part of its Automotive team.
As part of this teams, you would be working on projects that will define next generation visual computing and automotive systems. You will get to work on high performance CPU and Memory sub-systems, Graphics processing units, NOC based Interconnect Fabric, High speed IOs(PCIE, Flash, XUSB), Ethernet MAC and Switch, ARM processor sub-systems for boot, power management, system safety, system security and various other functions.
Job duties and responsibilities:
You will be responsible to make architectural trade-offs based on feature/performance/power requirements, analyze system implications, come up with the micro-architecture, implement RTL, drive the verification, close timing, and support silicon validation.
During the course of a project you would end up driving the following aspects of design for your unit:
- Own micro-architecture and RTL development of design modules
- Micro-architect features to meet performance, power and area requirements
- Partner with HW architects to define critical features
- Work with verification teams to verify the correctness of implemented features
- Collaborate with timing, VLSI and Physical design teams to ensure design meets timing, interface requirements and is routable.
- Work with FPGA and S/W teams to prototype the design and ensure that S/W is tested.
Qualifications and experience required:
- BTech/MTech with 1+ years of experience in IP / SOC Design OR IP / SOC Verification OR Computer architecture / System Performance
- You should possess strong digital design fundamentals. Having a deep understanding of ASIC design flow including RTL design, verification, logic synthesis,
- Knowledge of debug is a prerequisite for this role. If you have experience in at least a few of the following domains, we will have an excellent match for our needs:
- CPU, Memory controller, Bus Interconnect
- SOC Architecture team / MMU Performance Verification / SOC Performance Verification
- High Speed IO controller (UFS/PCIE/ XUSB)
- 10G Ethernet MAC and (or) Switch
- Graphics processing units
- Standard Bus protocols (AXI/APB)
- BOOT and Power management features for complex SOC’s
- System functions like safety, security, virtualization and sensor processing
- Good debugging and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as an excellent teammate
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-cultural teams and work in a matrix organization
Job/Req. ID: JR1968643
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group