Synopsys is conducting an internship for Software Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant solutions.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Write technical and user documentations like FAQs and Handbooks.
Key skills required:
- Expert in Python.
- Good understanding of OOPS Concepts, Design patterns.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient in Source Control Management including Perforce and Git.
- Solid understanding of Linux and ideally Windows.
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping.
- Understanding of operational principles, such as proactive capacity planning, monitoring, reviewing, technology migrations and incident handling.
- Understanding of RESTful web services and API development.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently with minimum supervision and demonstrate keen attention to details.
- High energy person with the willingness to go the extra mile.
- Demonstrate ability to be a self-starter and learn quickly.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work with teams across geography.
- Collaborative and maintaining an open and friendly atmosphere to encourage productivity, creativity, and innovation.
Job/Req. ID: 45190BR
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: Software/IT Engineering
Job Type: Internship
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group