Ericsson is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Job duties and responsibilities:
As a software engineer in this role, you will be responsible for the development, support, maintenance, and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module. You will work under supervision/guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives and be part of a project team involved in software development.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing, enhancing, maintaining, and documenting assigned modules of a product suite.
- Making routine technical decisions with clearly defined parameters, but consulting with other developers, Senior Engineers, or Managers when needed.
- Demonstrating self-organizational and planning skills to manage your tasks effectively.
- Applying theoretical and working knowledge of programming and scripting languages to carry out your work.
- Developing expertise and technical skills in your domain and project-specific tools.
- Collaborating with others in the project team to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Leading and following instructions & procedures.
- Applying expertise & technology to solve problems.
- Demonstrating problem-solving and creative thinking abilities.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Being people-oriented and able to work in a team.
- Ready to work in shifts if required.
- Presenting and communicating information effectively.
- Being innovative and proactive in achieving business goals.
- Taking initiative and making decisions when necessary.
- Understanding business requirements and aligning them with technical solutions.
- Following processes, models, and strategies.
- Willingness to share knowledge and collaborate with others.
- B.Tech with a minimum of 6 CGPA (Minimum 60% in 10th & 12th).
- Eligible Streams: Computer Science/Information Technology & Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication.
You may be assigned to work in Gurgaon, Chennai, Noida, Bangalore, Kolkata, or other locations, as per the company’s requirements (EGI Office PAN India)
Job/Req. ID: 730959
Location: Pan India