Intel is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- Masters Degree in Electronics/Embedded System/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Well versed in C programming skills, Knowledge in C++.
- Knowledge of IA/ARM or equivalent processors architecture.
- Knowledge of TCPIP protocol and have experience in solving complicated network issue
- Knowledge on Linux Kernel programming and Firmware
- Ability of analyzing complex technical problems diagnosing, debugging root cause and finding solutions.
Inside this Business Group:
The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world’s most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel’s most important business and solve the world’s most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Job/Req. ID: JR0247184
Location: Bangalore, KA
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group