Synopsys is conducting an interview for the post of Post-Silicon Validation Engineer.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- In this role you would be responsible for post-silicon validation testing and debug of high speed SerDes interface IP products such as PCIe and Ethernet.
- You will work with a cross functional design team of analog and digital designers from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Duties involve developing evaluation scripts and tools, running tests, analyzing the results, and debugging issues in an R&D test lab environment.
- You must have working knowledge and understanding of measurement techniques on serial data links.
- You should also understand transmission line theory as well as other signal integrity concepts as this will be a necessary requirement for consideration in this role.
- Having former experience in using various pieces of lab equipment such as BERTs, VNAs, Oscilloscopes, and Spectrum Analysers have a good working concept of the measurements that they can make is necessary.
- Bring your strong programming experience in Matlab & C, C++ and python.
If you have former FPGA prototyping experience this would be a BIG plus!
Job/Req. ID: 45832BR
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Category: VLSI Engineering
Join all India VLSI Jobs Telegram Group