Finastra is conducting an internship for Engineers.
Job duties and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Test Manager, the Associate Quality Engineer will work closely with development and product teams to understand the functional and other non-functional requirements on projects.
This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, approachable, dependable, and reliable with good business sense and judgment. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to manage & prioritize multiple concurrent automation and performance testing projects.
Your deliverables as an Associate Quality Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against QA engineering goals
- Perform Manual testing and Automated Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain Automation test scripts part of CI/CD process and Release process.
- Setup and maintain Test environments.
- Perform non-functional testing as per the project requirements.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans.
- Computer Science Engineering with minimum CGPA 7 (Pass out not before 2022).
- Excellent Programming skills ( Java & or Python)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Automation Framework is an added advantage.
- Passion for Testing.
Job/Req. ID: 8241
Location: Bangalore, KA
Job Category: IT or CS Engineering
Join all India Software Jobs Telegram Group
Join all India Software Jobs WhatsApp Group