Qualcomm is conducting an interview for the post of Associate Hardware Engineer.
Qualcomm is looking for an energetic, creative and self-driven engineer to work in Modem, Multimedia, Connectivity, Computer Vision and Image Processing, software implementation and hardware acceleration.
Job duties and responsibilities:
The work will directly influence the various subsystems within the SoC. The ideal candidate would have very strong problem solving and analytical skills combined with creativity and a passion for innovation. They would be able to carry forward that new idea, concept, and/or application that will propel systems to new levels of effectiveness and efficiency. At Qualcomm you will perform detailed technical analysis, translate ideas into models, SW and/or HW and work closely with other teams to help deliver real products. At Qualcomm, the sky’s the limit. College Graduates play important roles everywhere in the company. Many of our 27,000+ employees join us right out of school because we’re working on the cutting edge in wireless. Complex wireless devices are only as powerful as the software that runs them. As a software engineer, you will develop, implement and maintain multimedia, gaming and application software for the world’s leading-edge mobile devices. We know our employees’ ideas change the world. For more than three decades, we’ve been a global leader in mobile technology, continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Working with customers across industries — from automotive to health care, from smart cities to robotics— we continue to accelerate innovation and unlock new possibilities in a time where everything is connected. By joining the Qualcomm family, you too can bring the future forward faster.
- SOC & Hard Macro Physical Design
- SOC Validation & Debug
- RF & Analog Layout
- RF/Analog/Mixed Signal/Power IC Design
- Low Power Design
- Board and FPGA Design
- Digital ASIC Design
- Design/SOC Verification
- CAD Solution Engineer
- Design for Test (DFT)
- CPU Design
Qualifications and experience required:
Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Engineering, or related field.
Must have educational background in one or more of the following areas:
- Verifying SoC with embedded RISC/DSP processors, communications/ networking ASICs.
- Verilog or VHDL, C/C++, Tcl/Perl/shell-scripting. RTL design experience and/or strong OO programming knowledge
- Knowledge of wireless/wired communications and protocols or graphics/video multi-media is a plus.
- Knowledge in PLL, LNA, OpAmp, CMOS, ADC/DAC, Cadence, SpectreRF, or Layout is required in RF/Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Engineering, or related field.
Job/Req. ID: 3052842
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group