SNC-Lavalin is conducting an interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
A graduate role with Linxon is like no other! Not only will you be surrounded by some of the most experienced engineers the industry has to offer, but you will also support on critical infrastructure projects around the world. Based out of our bustling centre of excellence in Chennai, you’ll be out on a dedicated 12-month development plan that will see you truly take everything you can from your graduate experience.
- Understanding of Substation AIS & GIS design Aspects.
- Knowledge of Application engineering- HV Electrical equipment.
- Understanding of Offshore Electromechanical Engineering
- Basic understanding of protections.
- Market knowledge in MEA, UK & Germany standard.
B.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
- Enhance the capacity for growing markets
- Strengthen Off shore/onshore primary engineering.
- Back-up during absence of engineers.
Job/Req. ID: R-100194
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Electrical Engineering
Do you want Job alerts on your Phone? Join our WhatsApp/Telegram Group