Wood is currently recruiting for a Graduate Flow Assurance Engineer with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Work as an entry level consultant in an operations group
- Undergo training and work with a mentor to develop the necessary skills to perform independent technical work
- Competently perform individual task assignments
- Support work will be assigned on a task-by-task basis. This may involve calculations, topical research, and general support of studies and development work, production of guidelines or other similar work.
- The Graduate Consultant shall develop an appreciation and understanding of Company HSE Policy and Quality Management System (QMS). It should be noted that each person has a responsibility for the safety and quality aspects of the work that they undertake. Any questions or concerns relating to HSE and/or the QMS should be brought to the attention of the Team Leader.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Basic computer skills
- Added advantage with OLGA & HYSYS SW skills
- Strong Chemical/Petroleum Engineering Basics
- Good writing & communication skills
- 0 to 1 yrs experience in the field of flow assurance and process simulation
- BS/MS in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering from IIT/NIT colleges
Job/Req. ID: 2023-128569
Location: Chennai, TN
Job Category: Chemical or Petroleum Engineering
Join all India Chemical Engineering jobs WhatsApp Group